Our mission at Triangle Academy Preschool is to offer a unique, child centered, academically enriched program in a safe, nurturing environment where each child feels loved, respected and confident in their own abilities. Emphasis is placed on the social, emotional and cognitive development of each child.
We believe that during the early years, the process that a child goes through while exploring, constructing and imagining is essential to their developmental growth. Our teachers aim to foster each child’s curiosity and desire to learn. Children are given many opportunities to learn through active interactions within their environment. Language development, math readiness skills, science and guided appropriate social play are all aspects of our curriculum. Each child’s development is encouraged in the areas of problem solving, critical thinking skills, independence, confidence, self-esteem and respect for themselves and others.
- To offer a friendly and nurturing environment where each child can explore, investigate, imagine, share, play and communicate with children their own age.
- To promote independence and build self-esteem allowing each child to develop individually.
- To provide age-appropriate activities that will encourage, challenge and expand each child’s skills.
- To encourage children to make good choices, become problem solvers and explore new ways of reaching goals without the fear of trying.
- To foster each child’s curiosity and desire to learn through our curriculum which is designed to meet the social, emotional and cognitive needs of the younger learner.
- To encourage parent participation and communication in the school setting.